Top 6 Quito Ecuador Tourist Attractions
Here’s a quick list of the top 6 places to visit in Quito:
- Quito’s Old Town: Best preserved old town in the Americas
2. Mitad del Mundo / Middle of the Earth: Where the Northern and Southern hemispheres meet.
3.TelefériQo (Cable Car up Pichincha Volcano): A view of the city from 4,100 meters (13,500 feet)
4. Museo de la Ciudad / City Museum of Quito: History of the city in a UNESCO world heritage site housed in a gorgeous 16th-century building
5. Mercado Artesanal La Mariscal / Mariscal Artisan Market: Largest artisan market in Quito with a wide variety of artisan products.
6. Parque Itchimbia / Itchimbia Park: Large park with wonderful views of the city and a Cultural center.